• The Ursuline Convent School

Over 110 years ago, Ursuline sisters started a school in Barbados with six students, growing to ninety students by 1897. In 1908, the Convent moved to the current location in Collymore Rock, and in 1967, the primary and secondary schools were established.

Collectively known by students, parents and practically anyone in Barbados as “The Convent”, the Ursuline Convent Schools, comprising St. Angela’s Infant and Junior Departments and St. Ursula’s Senior Department, has been providing quality education to Barbadian, Caribbean and many International students for many years.